Monday, November 5, 2018
Project Selection- Magazine
When putting together my own magazine, I think I possess creative skills that would help with designing the pages. I like re arranging things in orders that fit together and color contrasting to make the colors fit well together. A challenge for me during the project would probably be putting together the information from all of the sources and creating my own writing. I also struggle with focusing, so when it came to an interview I wouldn't be able to focus as much on what the interviewee is talking about. While watching the newsroom, it taught me many things about sharing information that i didn't know before. Now when i write my magazine, i will be sure to provide information from credible sources and make sure that more than just one person has said it. Before, i didn't realize how important it was to have a second or third source when releasing information. This is very important in the media company so popular websites or new stations are not releasing false information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment