Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR Draft 3

Coming into the project, I was not very familiar with Microsoft Publisher. My teacher helped with figuring out how to put pages together and adjusting the colors and fonts. My creative side helped when putting together the pages and design. I know I wanted something clean and not to chaotic so I kept it somewhat simple.

When producing my cover, I used other covers from different magazines to help me with ideas. In parts where there was grey space, I utilized the opportunity to add text boxes for short explanations about what the magazine will feature. I noticed that many magazines had a short catch phrase that went across the middle of the magazine that usually stood out or was bold. When producing my cover I took that into consideration and added that to my cover as well.

When producing my table of contents, my creative skills came out most for this page. I wanted to make a table of contents that i had not seen yet and that stood out. Because my article revolved around softball, I had an idea to put an article and page number in each ball for creative effect. When producing this, I had to be aware of spacing and using bold words so that the words would be easy to read.

When producing my article, I knew I wanted it layed out clean and organized. As soon as I had my article typed, I had a vision of where I wanted my pictures and everything began to come together nicely. When deciding the font, I just went through a couple different ones until I found one that looked like it fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment