Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Feedback/ Revisions
On the cover, most of the feedback I received was to enlarge the text because it was very hard to read. I had a couple small text boxes with an outline around them and a few people suggested I remove the outline so I have more space for the words. There was also mention that on the table of contents page I had a lot of white space. I should fill it with more pictures or even add more pages to the table of contents. In order to do so, I will most likely have to re organize the layout to something more broad within the page so I have more room to work with instead of sectioning off the pictures and words separately. Another thing I need to add is page numbers and a branding. I forgot to put them on my mid term submission so this will make my article look better. By making these changes, my magazine will look more appealing and professional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment