Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Use of conventions
My project is solely based of the genre sports. My article features the topic of softball at Sarasota high, but also includes other sports articles throughout the magazine. For my text on the front cover, I mostly kept it clean and basic. I made the title font orange to match the school colors of Sarasota High which are orange and black. The words "Hard work and dedication" that go through the center of the page are bold. I did this to draw attention to a simple phrase of what athletes must have for success. The fonts on the side of my cover are too small, so I need to do some editing to make it bigger and more appealing to the reader. For my article font I used word art. I wanted for it to look like bubble letters so I have the outline of the orange around the "Sarasota In Action" with a softer orange filling in the middle. Also, on my article, I have two different T's. The first one is to draw attention to the girl I was interviewing and her name was Taylor. I decided to make the letter a bigger font size and outline the letter with orange. On the next page, the girl I interviewed was named Taryn and I didn't want to put the same T again so I filled the letter with orange and had the white on the outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment