For my first form of marketing, I will use print ads in other magazines. I will target companies that have the same target audience of sports. Because people will be reading a sports magazine and may want to read something different, they will see my ad and become interested in my product. I also think it is an effective way because many people read sports magazines so the ad will be seen by a wide variety of people.
Another form of marketing I will use is sponsoring events. If there is a local event around town like a basketball tournament or a rowing tournament, I could get signs to put up at the event or have samples of my magazines at the event. People attending these events will be local people or somewhat around they area and may be interested in other sports events happening in the area. By having some samples of my magazine there will allow people to view it and read a little bit about my magazine if they are interested.
My last form of marketing is social media. I created an Instagram account for people all around the area to keep updated on the latest news but in a shortened version that would be published in the magazine. Pictures would be uploaded and short descriptions of what is happening to draw the viewer in to want to know more about the article. I chose this as my marketing form to create because it is easy to make and can be seen by a large audience. Screenshots can be sent out and people can send it to their friends so more people will know about it. This overall is very effective when trying to target a large group of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment